This was my favourite in my secondary school days. I would order this at least 2 times a week. Together with the chilli,its perfect! I am unable to replicate the chilli but i sorta manage to replicate the roti! Its easy to make and yummy. Must try!
- 5-6 pieces
You will need:
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can of sardine in tomato sauce
- 1 chilli padi
- 5-6 slices of bread
- 2 small egg.slightly beaten
- Oil for frying
- Dice onions,set aside.
- Slice chilli,set aside.
- Debone sardine.
- Mash sardine together with tomato sauce.
- Add onion and chilli,mix well.
- Spread onto bread.
- Seal with a fork.
- Coat with egg.
- Heat oil.
- Pan fry bread at medium heat till both sides are browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~