This is my second attempt and i am using a different recipe. The first recipe i used was good but i find that the nutella taste was rather subtle and the texture was more cake like. With a new tub of nutella in the kitchen, i searched for other recipes to try it again.This recipe uses same ingredients but much more nutella and a little more flour. Oh,I added a pinch of salt on my side.
Result?The brownies turned out more nutella-ty,moist and chewy! I am definitely going to use this recipe in future!
- 8" by 5.5" tin
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 375g nutella
- 100g plain flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Nuts (optional)
- Mix every together with hand whisk.
- Pour into greased/lined square tin.(i greased the whole tin and lined the base.)
- Sprinkle your desired topping.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 28 minutes.
- Cool before cutting to prevent cracks.
Original Recipe from:Easy Nutella Brownies by Giena Edrie
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~