- about 12 mini cups (i am using containers for sauce.)
You will need:
- 3 small ripe mangoes (Make into 250g puree,300g in cubes)
- 3 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 50g sugar
- 100ml water
- 40ml water
- 80ml whipping cream
- a big bowl of iced water
The Preparation and Cooking:
- Sprinkle gelatin onto 40ml of water,set aside to bloom(gelatin to absorb water and expand).
- Boil sugar and 100ml of water in a small pot.
- Remove from heat.
- Add (1.) and stir till dissolved.
- Stir in puree.
- Stir in cubes.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Place pot into iced water.
- Stir till slightly thick or cool.
- Ladle into containers.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~