Jo was sharing this recipe at her group and it caught my attention.I love recipes that require very few ingredients and yet taste yummy. I mean..okay..who doesn't?
Anyway, this is a keeper! Just in 30 minutes,you can have a homemade with love yummilicious pizza! Try and let me know what you think,ya?
- 10" by 8" (actually the size varies a little,as it depends on how thin you want your crust to be.)
- 1 small tub of greek yogurt (135ml)
- 154g self raising flour
- Your favourite toppings (i am using pasta sauce,mozzarella cheese,pineapple,ham and green peppers)
- Place the ingredients into a breadmaker and knead for 10 minutes or till smooth. (you can use a mixer as well.)
- Flour your work area.
- Roll out the dough into the desired size.
- Place onto lightly grease or lined tin.
- Spread pasta sauce,sprinkle some cheese and your favourite toppings.
- Topped with generous amount of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Original recipe from:Two Ingredients Pizza Dough Recipe by Baking Tai Tai.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~