Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Doll Cake (Rainbow Layered Cake)



I can't remember when i made this. It was not for any special occasion. I just made it out of fun,well maybe to challenge myself.Ha! I am rather happy with this 1st attempt. My little gal loved it so much and people who came across this picture all gave thumbs up. I am using my vanilla cake recipe and frosty whip for this.The top of the gown was made of fondant.I would encourage all to try this if you have the time.Its fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment