This dish reminded me of my korean trip years back.One of the meals was wrapping grilled pork with lettuce and it was so yummy that i still remember the taste! I was at the supermarket with my mum the other day when i came across this bottle of sauce.They have them in all purpose,bbq and spicy.To suit my little gal,i bought the all purpose sauce.
Its really convenient.All you need is to marinate everything with it and cook.You can stir fry or grilled the meat,whichever you like.
- 3-4 person
What you will need:
- 3 tablespoons of bibigo all purpose sauce (add or lessen according to your preference)
- 1 big onion,sliced thinly
- 1 stalk of spring onion(cut into about a inch long)
- 1 packet of pork belly(for shabu shabu)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Sesame seeds (i omitted)
- Place pork belly,onion and spring onion in a mixing bowl.
- Add sauce and mix well.
- Set aside for about 2 hours.
- Heat oil.
- Add in marinated pork.
- Stir fry till cooked.
- Place on serving plate.
- Sprinkle some sesame seed.
- Wrap with lettuce or serve with rice.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~