This only need 3 ingredients.Yes just 3! (Okay 4 actually..i added essence on my side) I was looking at some baking videos at youtube when I came across this.I am following her blog and videos since. Whar I loved about Ochikeron is she provides very clear instructions in all her videos and her outputs are all very pretty!
Comparing this to the one that I usually make.Both are moist, soft and melt in the mouth.But for this, its more airer/lighter and you do not taste as much cheese.So if you are someone who don't fancy cheesecake with a strong cheese taste or you ran out of flour/sugar.Try this!
- 5 inch round tin
You will need:
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 80g white chocolate (can use strawberry/chocolate as well)
- 80g cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Melt chocolate over double boiler.
- Add cream cheese and stir till melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites to peak.
- Fold egg whites into the egg yolk mixture in 2 intervals.
- Pour into a greased tin, lined tin. (I greased the whole tin but lined only the base.)
- Drop the tin lightly on the countertop to release any trapped bubbles.
- Place the tin on a tray of hot water.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 160°C and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Off the heat and leave the cake in the oven for another 15 minutes. *the cake will shrink,its normal.
- Cool the cake in the tin on a cooling rack.
- Remove from tin after cake is completely cooled.
- Dust with snow powder.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Serve cold.
Original recipe from:3 ingredients Souffle by Ochikeron
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~