This recipe is shared by a fellow member,Catherine (aka tigg3rsdelectablefare) in my group. Seeing the lovely donuts she made, I made a trip to B-I-Y for the wilton donut mould in heart shaped!
These pretty cakes are not as sinful as fried donuts.Their texture is more of cake-like than chewy. Reminded me of the donuts from Pop-doh.♥ So if you like cake like donuts like me, you gotta try these!
- 6 pieces of heart shaped donuts
You will need:
- 60g cake flour
- 20g bread flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 30g egg
- 50g sugar
- 90ml milk
- 23ml canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
The Preparation and Baking:
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk egg and sugar. Add milk, oil, and vanilla essence,mix well until well combined.
- Pour in 1. and combine until smooth and runny.
- Pour each doughnut hole (greased) with batter until 3/4 filled.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for about 15 minutes in a or till toothpick inserted into doughnut comes out clean.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- Cool completely before decorating with your desired toppings.
Original Recipe from:Baked Donuts by Catherine