- about 150ml
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 85g caster sugar (add lesser if you want less sweet)
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon homemade pandan extract (add more if you want a stronger pandan taste)
The Preparation & Cooking
- Place a bowl over simmering water.
- Add egg and sugar.
- Lightly whisk till sugar disolve.
- Add coconut milk and extract.
- Keep stirring till mixture thickens* (i took about 20-25 minutes)
- Pour into a clean container.
- Store in fridge when cooled.
- Discard once it starts to smell/taste (awful)
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~