Well 2 days ago, I became hardworking and decided to make some homemade extract.I actually spent only 15 minutes to get everything done! It isnt really that difficult and time consuming once you tried :)
Here I am sharing with all of you how I made the extract :)
- about 30ml
You will need:
- 1 packet of pandan leaves
- Snip off the top and bottom of the leaves.
- Wash thoroughly.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Put them into a blender.
- Add enough water to ease blending.(i added about 10 tablespoons of water.)
- Blend till paste-like.
- Squeeze the juice through a sift.
- Pour into a clean container through a sift.
- Store in fridge and let it rest for 2 days.
- Carefully discard the top part (lighter color),the bottom part is your extract.
- Refrigerate the extract for future use.
- Bin it once it starts to smell (awful).
|Freshly blended pandan juice!|
|After a few hours.|
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~