- 10 pieces
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 45g powdered sugar
- 1 orange zest
- 1/2 tablespoon orange juice
- 50g cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 55g melted unsalted butter,cooled
- In a mixing bowl,whisk the egg(do not beat till frothy)
- Mix in sugar.
- Add zest and juice,mix well.
- Add sifted flour & baking powder,mix well.
- Add melted butter,mix well.
- Leave in fridge for 5 hours.
- 80% fill the mould.
*Grease and dust the mould with flour before piping batter into them.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from mould and cool on rack.
Original recipe from:Easy Bake!女生都喜欢的超可爱甜点〜
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~