Are you a chocolate lover? If your answer is yes,then you have to try this! Rich,chocolaty,crunchy on the outside,soft on the inside. One is not enough!
Thanks to fellow home bakers,Jasmine and Huiyin for sharing!
- about 35-40 pieces
You will need:
- 175g plain flour
- 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 150g unsalted butter,softened
- 120g light brown sugar
- 50g sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g mini chocolate chips
- Sift flour,baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Cream butter,sugar and salt till light and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs one at a time.
- Switch to low speed.
- Add (1.).Stop once incorporated.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into small logs and wrap with cling wrap.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Cut the logs into discs.(it may crumble,just press it back.)
- Bake in preheated oven at 160°C for 12-15 minutes
- Remove from mould and cool on rack.
Original recipe from:Dorie Greenspan’s Baking: From My Home to Yours,
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~