I had too much mixed fruits at home-1kg!! So i thought of what to bake them with.Mixed fruits are sweet so i decided on Yuzu chiffon as a sweet and sour combi should be nice.And i was right!They were so yummy that they were gone within a day.
- 9 cups
You will need:
Egg yolk mixture:
- 35g plain flour
- 18g corn flour
- 38g oil
- 45g yuzu juice
- 23g yuzu paste/jam(omit if using other flavours)
- 1/2 bowl of mixed fruits(add more as desired),coat with additional flour and sift
- 3 egg yolks
Egg white mixture:
- 3 egg whites
- 45g sugar
- Sift flour.
- Hand whisk egg yolks,oil,yuzu juice and yuzu paste till well combined.
- Add flour till well combined.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
- Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture batch by batch.
- Add coated mixed fruits.
- Pour into cupcake liners.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for about 20 minutes at 170°C.
- Cool on a rack.
- Serve with your favorite beverage.
- Please refer to this.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~