This is my 1st attempt.I am happy the way they turn out! As I don't really like the wonton noodles itself,i cooked thick bee hoon in chicken broth,a good combination as well.The wonton skin i bought is white in colour.I couldn't decide it over the yellow type but after looking at the ingredients label(the white one does not have any chemicals in them.),i decided on the white one.
- about 17 wontons
You will need:
- 100g minced meat
- 50g prawns,minced
- 1 stalk spring onion,chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soya sauce
- 2 pinches of pepper
- wonton skin
- a small dish of water(to seal the wonton)
The Preparation & Cooking:
- Mix all ingredients except wonton skin and water in a bowl.
- Leave aside for at least 1 hour.
- Wrap (1.) with wonton skin and seal with water.
- Drop the wontons into boiling water.
- They are ready when they "floats".
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~