I was having dinner at Kallang Leisure Park when i passed by this korean shop-Shine Supermarket.I bought the banana milk from them months ago and now they have them in strawberry flavour as well.Without hesitation,i bought 2 packets,the banana flavour is nice too! Reminds me of my pri sch days.Ah~~memories.
Anyway,few days later,i pour some out to try and i was like @-@,it was very good! Decided to use the remainder to make chiffon(yes i love making chiffons,>_<) and i added cranberries to it to make it more interesting.Very nice combination i must say~
- 15cm chiffon tin
You will need:
Egg yolk mixture:
- 35g plain flour
- 18g corn flour
- 38g oil
- 45g strawberry milk
- A handful of cranberries(add more as desired.),coat with flour and sift away excess
- 3 egg yolks
Egg white mixture:
- 3 egg whites
- 45g sugar
- Sift both flour.
- Hand whisk egg yolks,oil and milk till well combined.
- Add flour till well combined.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
- Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture batch by batch.
- Add coated cranberries.
- Pour into a ungreased tin.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for about 40 minutes at 170°C.
- Cool on a rack with tin facing down.
- Remove from mould after cake has completely cool.
- Please refer to this.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~