Soya milk is one of my favorite beverage.So one day i decided to try using it to make a chiffon.The taste of soya milk is not very strong,so i was thinking perhaps i should use some soy powder in future. ;)
- 15cm chiffon tin
You will need:
Egg yolk mixture:
- 35g plain flour
- 18g corn flour
- 38g oil
- 45g soya milk (i use nutri soy.)
- 3 egg yolks
Egg white mixture:
- 3 egg whites
- 45g sugar
- Sift both flour.
- Hand whisk egg yolks,oil and soya milk till well combined.
- Add flour till well combined.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
- Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture batch by batch.
- Pour into a ungreased tin.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for about 40 minutes at 170°C.
- Cool on a rack with tin facing down.
- Remove from mould after cake has completely cool.
- Please refer to this.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~