Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sugar Butter Bun

I am posting this entry for sharing purposes as i have a few enquires in my group on how i did it.So i guess others would be curious as well? Normally if i am using the same recipe(but making them in uninteresting different shapes/sizes),i don't blog about it cos i don't really want to mess up my blog.Its kind of annoying seeing similiar recipes keep coming up and a bit pointless,at least for me.After all this blog is to share with people who wish to try different varieties/versions/flavours of recipes. ;)

Okay,anyway,I did a few buns two days ago.One of them is my favorite sugar butter bun.After asking my group  Bread Queen-Meng Choo for advice on how to roll the bun,i did it! ;)

Assorted Buns Clockwise:Sugar Cheese,Nutella,Sugar Butter,Sausage























I am using my usual bread recipe.This time i substituted 20g of bread flour with wholemeal flour.
For this sugar butter bun,after i proof,divide and rest the dough,i rolled it into an oval shape.Here's how i did it,i followed this blog's instruction.Then after the 2nd proof,i used a scissors to cut the dough(the longer side,leaving about 1.5cm of both ends uncut).Then i placed a piece of butter into each of the slit and sprinkle sugar on them generously. Easy,ya?


TaDah! Done! Ready to go to the oven!






















~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~

No comments:

Post a Comment