Never thought of getting this maker cos never see it at stores(or maybe i did not keep a lookout.)
Then....i saw it at Isetan BKK. Was hesitant to get it at first but after Mum psychoed me to get it(and offered to pay for it as well,lol!) and seeing Missy enjoying those mini doughnuts we bought for her,i decided to get one.
Its very to use and cooks very fast.The promoter provided a paper with recipes on it but i did not followed it cos they were all in cups! Its 10pm and i am too lazy to do the conversion. So i followed the recipe in the manual instead.I added a bit of vanilla extract and walah~ Mini Doughnuts ;) Glazed some,snowed some and left the rest untouched,all packed for tmr's breakfast!
I am not sure if this recipe can be used if you decided to bake them in the oven.(Do let me know if it works after you tried.) Also you might want to try using pancake mix for this maker,well i don't know. Everything needs to be tried in order to know ya? ;)
Also you can decorate the doughnuts with toppings you desired(eg.:melted chocolate,glaze,sugar,etc) and you can also flavour them or add fruits to them! ;)
- 28 mini doughnuts
You will need:
- 75g plain flour
- 50g sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75g milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil/melted butter
- Snow Powder
- Melted Chocolate
- Or any topping/fillings you desire.
The Preparation & The Cooking:
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add in milk,oil/melted butter,egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix well till batter is smooth.
- Fill each hole with 1 dessert spoon of batter.
- Close the lid and cook for 3 mins.
- Remove from maker and leave to cool on rack before decorating.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~