I adjusted my butter cake recipe to this!Ha! I like this a lot so i made this for my friend's son 1st birthday.And she feedbacked to me that they were very well received! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 12 mini cupcakes
You will need:
- 63g softened butter
- 50g sugar
- 63g plain flour
- 1.5 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate emulco
- 1/4 vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 25g milk
- Sift flour,cocoa powder,baking powder and soda.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla essence,mix well.
- Add emulco and milk,mix well.
- Stir in (1.) with a spatula,mix well.
- Fill up liners with batter,3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 180°C for 20-25 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool on rack.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~