Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ham Pizza





















My mum taught me how to make this long long ago,like 10 years ago? Only few days ago i tried making myself,from scratch.For the bread recipe,refer to this.

Its so simple that i do not even need to write down recipe.Ha!

You just need pasta sauce,toppings that you like(i am using ham.) and mozzarella cheese.

Just spread the sauce over the bread.Top with ham and sprinkle with the cheese and bake at 170°C in a preheated oven till the cheese are melted.Walah! Homemade pizza! Easy as ABC! =)

~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~

No comments:

Post a Comment