Here i am going to share with all of you a super yummilicious recipe! Its a must try!! Remember to fill the puff full to have the "burst in your mouth" effect. Ha!
- 20 pieces
You will need:
- 60g butter,diced
- 60g flour,sifted
- 125ml water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Bring water and butter to boil in a small pot.
- Off the heat and stir in flour and salt.
- At low heat,stir mixture till it becomes a smooth ball.
- Remove from heat and put aside till cool to touch.
- Whisk the ball briefly to break it up.
- Add eggs,one at a time.(whisk till smooth each time.)
- Place into piping bag and pipe onto baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Lower to 180°C and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Pipe in desired cream(I am using frosty whip,100g:180ml iced water.)
- Dust with snow powder.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- 120ml whipped cream
- 2 teaspoon custard powder
- 20g icing sugar
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk till stiff peaks.
- Ready to use.
Original recipe from:Durian Puffs by mykitch3n
~Indulge in what we make in DeQueenKitchen~