- 6 pieces
You will need:
- 3 small potatoes(boiled,skin removed and mashed)
- 1/2 med size onion(chopped finely)
- Butter for texture(abt 3/4 tablespoon)
- Salt to taste(about 3 pinches)
- Oil to deepfry
The Preparation and Cooking:
- Mix butter with mashed potatoes to reach paste like texture.
- Add onions.
- Add salt to taste.
- Shape into desired sizes.
- Coat with rice flour,followed by egg then breadcrumbs.
- Leave in freezer for 1/2 hour.
- Deep fry for abt 5 mins or till golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on wire rack to drip off excess oil.
- You can add cooked meat or other fillings according to your preferences.
- Adjust the salt according to your taste.
- Oil must be boiling hot(u will see a lot of bubbles rising),so that the korokke will not crumble when frying.