Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oatmeal Cinnamon Raisins Cookies

 
First of all thanks to Crissie for the recipe-Famous Amos Style Choco Chips Cookies.I ran out of choco chips so I decided to make these instead. I halved the recipe and made changes to the amount of sugar used and also the baking temp and timing and also added cinnamon powder,raisins and oats.Love the results! Just nice for my palate. :D My missy kept asking for more!
 
Makes:
  • about 50 bite sizes

You will need:
  • 255g plain flour
  • 113g butter
  • 70g brown sugar
  • 70g castor sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1/2 level teaspoon baking soda
  • 4 tablespoons oats(I use nestum)
  • 5 tablespoons raisins
  • 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
 
The Preparation and Baking:
  1. Sift flour,soda and cinnamon powder
  2. Cream butter and sugar
  3. Add egg and vanilla essence
  4. Add (1) till well combined
  5. Add oats and raisin till well combined.
  6. Scoop dough(I use a teaspoonful) and drop on lined baking tray or baking sheet.(2 fingers spacing)
  7. Bake at 170 degrees for 15-20 mins.
  8. Rest on tray for a minute before removing to cool on rack.
 
Tips:
  • You can increase or lessen the amount of sugar,cinnamon powder,raisins and oats according to your preference.

Original recipe from:Chocolate Chips Cookies by Crissie Lee

~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~

No comments:

Post a Comment