- about 50 bite sizes
You will need:
- 255g plain flour
- 113g butter
- 70g brown sugar
- 70g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 level teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons oats(I use nestum)
- 5 tablespoons raisins
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
The Preparation and Baking:
- Sift flour,soda and cinnamon powder
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add egg and vanilla essence
- Add (1) till well combined
- Add oats and raisin till well combined.
- Scoop dough(I use a teaspoonful) and drop on lined baking tray or baking sheet.(2 fingers spacing)
- Bake at 170 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Rest on tray for a minute before removing to cool on rack.
- You can increase or lessen the amount of sugar,cinnamon powder,raisins and oats according to your preference.
Original recipe from:Chocolate Chips Cookies by Crissie Lee
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~