Love this but overbaked thus no flowing "lava"~ :/ Got the recipe from lovely Sally at MFWL fb group.
- 8 pieces
You will need:
- 185g cooking chocolate,broken into pieces.
- 185g butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 6 tablespoon caster sugar
- 6 tablespoon top flour
- Some butter for greasing moulds(i am using souffle cups.)
- Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. (Don't let the bottom of the bowl touch the water.)
- Leave alone untill butter and chocolate are melted. (You can stir occasionally, but don't over do it.)
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until pale and thick.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture and then quickly fold in the flour.
- Pour mixture into greased souffle cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C
- Once ready, run a knife around each cup and then turn onto a plate.(U can eat from the cup as well.)
- Dust with snow powder.
- You will want a top that has a distinct crust, but a bit of wobble underneath the crust. If you are unsure, stick a skewer in and make sure you've got a layer of cooked sponge before you hit the molten centre.
Original recipe from:Molten Lava Cake by Sally On.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~