I am using my orange chiffon recipe(but whisk egg whites till stiff) for this! Yummy!
- 10 pieces
You will need:
4 egg yolks
50ml oil(i used canola)
60ml mango juice
1/2 teaspoon mango essence
70g cake flour
4 egg whites
- Sift flour.
- Whisk the yolks lightly and add in the wet ingredients in (A) followed by flour till well mixed.
- Beat egg whites till foamy with electric whisk and add in sugar gradually,beat till soft peaks formed.
- Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture. Then slowly fold in the rest until well mixed,do not deflate the egg white mixture.
- Pour into square cake cases or cupcake liners.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven cool on wire rack.
- When cake is completely cooled,pipe in cream and dust with snow powder.
- 100g frosty whip
- 100g mango juice
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk till stiff peaks.
- Ready to use.
- To know if your cake is cooked thoroughly or not,insert a skewer or satay stick onto the centre.If it comes out clean,it is done.
- Different mixers and ovens will differ in mixing and cooking time.
- For more info,click here and here.
Original recipe from:初学者也ok!戚风蛋糕，青井聪子-Lemon Chiffon Cake。
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~