Pardon the ugly cake.Ha!This cake taste really good,something like the fried banana balls that you can find in malay stalls but this is softer and healthier of course as it is using the steaming method.
- About 20 cupcakes
You will need:
250g mashed bananas(use very ripe ones.)
1/4 teaspoon salt (i forgot this.)
240g flour(i am using top flour.)
2 teaspoons double acting baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
90g corn oil(i am using canola oil.)
180g sultanas(i omitted these.)
The Preparation & Steaming
- Whisk (A) till ribbon stage.
- Add (B) till well combined.
- Add (C) till well combined.
- Add (D) till well combined.
- Add (E) till well combined.
- Add (F) till well combined.
- Pour into cupcake liners.
- Steam for 20 minutes.(for my electric steamer,i think i have to shorten to 15 minutes.)
Original recipe from:Banana Cake-Magic Steamed Cakes by Alex Goh
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~