Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Honey Wheatgrass Chiffon Cake





















I just love trying out new flavours! This time i used honey wheat grass syrup to make one.I am using my osmanthus chiffon recipe but i substituded the rock sugar,water and osmanthus flowers with 2.5 tablespoon of syrup(add more if you prefer strong taste) plus water to make 75ml.

This is the syrup i am using.I bought it from ZTP.














~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~

No comments:

Post a Comment