Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kueh Lapis Beras-Pastel Colour





















I haven't been in the kitchen much these two weeks as my husband is taking his exams soon.To let him concentrate studying,in the day i have to bring my toddler to my mum's place.My mum has no oven so no baking for me. :/

I managed to make this yesterday.When i posted at fb,many people commented that the colour is very nice.The tip to achieve this pastel colour--->I used wilton gel colouring and dipped(abt 1cm or less) the tip of a toothpick into it.The basic recipe can be found here.I think this time the look is much better than the 1st.Ha!

~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~

No comments:

Post a Comment