I love chicken wings,be it fried,braised or grilled!! :D
- 2-3 pax
You will need:
(A)For the marinating the chicken
- 1 packet of mid wings(roughly 8-9 pieces)
- 1.5 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1.5 teaspoon light soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Add or lessen the above to suit your own preferences.
- Rice flour for coating
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix (A) in a big bowl until well combined.
- Cover with cling wrap and set aside for 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Coat the wings with rice flour.
- Heat oil.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot.