I am using HappyCall Pan to fry the cutlet,thus the meat is really soft and tender.
- 2 pax
U will need:
- 2 pieces of chicken breast meat("Hit" the meat with the back of a knife to make it more tender.)
- Pepper,according to preference(i used 2 pinch.)
- Soy sauce,according to preference(i used 1/2 teaspoon.)
- Some breadcrumbs(Enough to coat meat.)
- Some rice flour(Enough to coat meat.)
- 1/2 egg
- Oil for deep frying
- Season the meat with soysauce and pepper for 1 hour.
- Coat with rice flour,followed by egg and lastly breadcrumbs.
- Leave in freezer for 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Heat oil.
- Deep fry the meat till golden brown.
- Slice cutlet into strips.
- Serve with tonkatsu sauce.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~