Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

All Natural Mango Chiffon Cake






















I am using my osmanthus chiffon recipe for this.Replace the liquid with mango puree,rock sugar with normal sugar and omitting the flowers.

Comparing the texture using the banana chiffon recipe(replace banana puree with mango puree and omitting the essence),I felt that both have about the same taste(banana chiffon recipe has a slightly stronger taste) and the texture using the banana recipe is more moist.So well,it depends on your personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment