Okay,maybe its not so homemade because i am using premix but well its done at home! Ha! Love them to bits.You just need to buy your favourite part/type of meat,marinade,skew and then cook over a non stick pan.Its that easy.Its much nicer than some satay stalls.The meat is juicy and not fatty.(I dun like fatty meat so i chose chicken fillet.) This is a must try! =D Oh,i almost forgot to thank members at FB for this great recommendation!
- 20 sticks
You will need:
- 1 box Prima Taste Satay Mix (Singapore version)
- 150ml water
- 25ml oil
- Some oil for brushing the meat
- 350g chicken fillet
- Compressed rice cakes,cut into desired sizes (can be bought in major supermarkets)
- Cucumbers,cut into desired sizes
- Onions (i omitted this.)
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Marinade them with the given marinade sauce and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.(4 hours for me.)
- Skem them onto satay sticks.
For the dipping sauce:
- Boil the given satay sauce with the water.
- Add oil.
- When reboils,add the given peanut paste and mix well.
- Brush the meat with oil and cook on non stick pan.
- Flip every few minutes till cook or slightly charred.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauce,rice cakes and cucumbers.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~