3-4 Pax (depending how much one can eat.)
1 tablespoon sesame oil1 teaspoon sugar
A pinch of salt(A)Peanut powder and sugar (amount according to preference.)
- Mix everything except (A) and stir well.
- Pour into pan,cover the pan and cook over low fire for 5 minutes.
- Open the pan and fold the sides towards center and slowly roll into a dough.
- Flip the dough every now and then for another 10 minutes.
- Place dough in a plate filled with (A).
- Roll and cut at the same time.
- Serve with tooth picks.
Original recipe from:Serene Tan
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~