Please note:

I may not be the originator of most recipes but time and effort is spent on experimenting/testing out recipes,editing photos,creating entries.

Please include the link of my blog entry/ies if you wish to share at other places.Please do not just copy and paste and pass it as yours.

Respect when sharing.

Thank you!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Introduction

Hi! My name is Cindy and I am from Singapore.I am here to share my passion for cooking and baking.The favorite place in my house is the kitchen.Apart from my bedroom,that is where I spend most of my time.

When I was a little girl,I remember that I love going into my mum's "territory" to peep at her cook/bake.Not only she did not chase me away(like some of my friends' mums did!Ha!),she even gave me cooking tips.I am so grateful that she did,else i won't be here writing this blog. =)

Now as a SAHM and that i have my own house which i shared with my husband and daughter,i have even more opportunities to try out more recipes.And of course,naturally my husband and daughter have to be my "guinea pigs".Ha!Occasionally i will make extras to bring over to my parents and sister to try as well.My mum is a strict food critic!I just love how she comments and offer helpful tips! Also,i love sharing the food i made with my friends who stayed near me or friends that come over for gatherings =)

I accept any criticism and also advices for improvement,so feel free to drop any relevant comments.But please note that as much as I welcome suggestions,I do not welcome criticism when you have not even try my recipes.So thanks in advance!

I believe that there is no one who doesn't know how to cook,as long as you are willing to learn,you can do it!

Regards
Cindy

~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~

No comments:

Post a Comment